at Grammar Bytes!
You may not alter these materials, sell them, or upload them—either in full or in part—to a different server or learning management system. How simple is that!
Photocopying for students or linking to materials at this site does not require my permission.
Finding and Fixing Comma Splices and Fused Sentences
Finding and Fixing Fragments
- Fragment Tip 1 (Recognizing Fragments)
- Fragment Tip 2 (Identifying Fragment Types)
- Fragment Tip 3 (Punctuation Rules for Fixing Fragments)
Using Irregular Verbs
Using Lay and Lie
Maintaining Parallel Structure
Finding and Fixing Misplaced and Dangling Modifiers
Finding and Fixing Apostrophe Errors
- Comma Tip 1 (Commas with Introductory Elements)
- Comma Tip 2 (Commas with Interrupters)
- Comma Tip 3 (Commas with Concluding Elements)
- Comma Tip 4 (Commas with And and Other Coordinating Conjunctions)
- Comma Tip 5 (Commas with Essential and Nonessential Clauses)
- Comma Tip 6 (Commas with Coordinate and Noncoordinate Adjectives)
- Comma Tip 7 (Commas with So vs. So that)
Finding and Fixing Pronoun Agreement Errors
Finding and Fixing Pronoun Reference Errors
©1997 - 2020 by Robin
All Rights Reserved.